In 1850, Hiram W. Leffingwell and Richard Smith Elliott bought land 14 miles from downtown St. Louis at about the same time James P. Kirkwood was laying out a route for the Pacific Railroad. Founded in 1853 as the first planned suburb west of the Mississippi River, Kirkwood is known for its warmth, charm, and friendliness. The Kirkwood Train Station, of Richardsonian-Romanesque style, was built in 1893 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It has become a symbol of Kirkwood. To this day, photographers strive to capture the excitement of the huge locomotives as they round the bend bound for Kirkwood Station. As with the beautiful train station, located just a block from our establishment, Kirkwood Station Restaurant & Brewing Co. continues this tradition of quality, excitement, service, and charm.
• A comfortable, casual dining room and beautiful patio
• Award-winning Craft Beers created by Brew Master Dave Johnson on draft and in growlers & kegs
• Banquet, Business Meeting, and Special Event space for parties from 10 to 275 with full A/V capabilities
• A large dance floor and live music featuring top local talent and national touring acts.
• Billiards, darts, and video games.
• Growlers of beer and tasty dishes from our extensive menu available for carry-out
• Brewery Tours
• Free parking
With our award-winning craft brews, exceptional food, and fabulous live music, our focus is on our guests and great times! So, sit back and enjoy the ride – All aboard for Kirkwood Station!
Enjoy a self-guided tour of Kirkwood Station Restaurant & Brewing Co. below…